Details to Enter Sweepstakes:
1. Entry. You will need NBA LIVE 18 and a Twitter or Instagram account to enter the NBA LIVE 18 – LIVESTRIKE “Outfit of the Day” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). If you do not already have a Twitter or Instagram account, you can visit www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com to create one for free.
To enter the Sweepstakes:
- Log into NBA LIVE 18;
- Play and earn in-game gear either through normal gameplay or through limited-time LIVESTRIKE events;
- Take a screenshot of your created player wearing in-game gear;
- Sign into your Twitter or Instagram account;
- Post your in-game gear screenshot to your Twitter or Instagram channel with the hashtags #NBALIVESweepstakes and #LIVESTRIKE between 12:01 a.m. PST on December 19, 2017 and 11:59 p.m. PST on December 25, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). #NBALIVESweepstakes must appear first.
Alternately, you may also enter by sending an email during the Sweepstakes Period to [email protected] the subject line “NBA LIVE 18 LIVESTRIKE Outfit of the Day Sweepstakes” and your name, date of birth, and home address.
No other methods of entry will be accepted. Limit: only one entry per person per day will be accepted. All entries must be received by 11:59: p.m. PST on December 25, 2017. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Use of a false email account or an incorrect mail address will disqualify an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, garbled or delayed entries or other communications or other technical problems related to website entries. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Site, or who otherwise violates these rules. By entering, entrants accept and agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules. The use of scripts or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited.
Rules/Terms of Conditions:
- Make sure you are familiar with and understand the rules and track all dates referenced in rules.
- Eligibility of all potential winners must be verified before they are confirmed as a winner. That is done by the business team reviewing each entry to ensure it has the required components (including the hashtag as the first reference, if a social media contest/sweepstakes) and reviewing the signed Declaration to ensure they’re from an eligible country and they meet the age requirement of 18. If they don’t meet all eligibility requirements, then they are not confirmed a winner and should not be awarded anything since they weren’t eligible.
- Before you notify someone that they’re a potential winner, make sure they have satisfied the entry requirements. That means for someone that tweeted, they need to have included the applicable hashtag as a first reference. For email entry, if they haven’t met the age or territory requirement, you can tell from that, so they wouldn’t be considered a potential winner. You’d go on to draw another name.
- Because the value of each prize is under $50, signed Winner Declarations are not required, but are an option you have for tracking eligibility. If you choose not to use the attached Winner Declaration as explained below, you must be certain to ensure all potential winners have met all eligibility requirements (described above). When you notify them that they are a potential winner, ask them to email back with their full name, birthdate and home address in order for EA to verify their eligibility.
- Per the rules, a potential winner has 14 days to respond back with the signed Declaration. You need to fill that specific date on the Declaration form before you send to them.
- If you notify potential winner they’ve won via direct message on Twitter or Instagram, tell them to contact EA immediately with their email so you can send the Declaration for them to sign. They must sign & return within 14 days of whatever day you notify them. They can scan and send back.
- Once received back, you must verify their eligibility (described above).
- If they have not met the eligibility requirements, then you must select another potential winner and start the process again. You’ll need to change the date on Declaration that form must be returned by. Remember, a potential winner has 14 DAYS to return the form from time they are notified of being a potential winner.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time Sweepstakes begins and who had Internet access as of December 12, 2017. Employees of EA and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its Agents”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Prizes; Winner Selection and Notification. There are 10 Prizes. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries in the Sweepstakes.
Prize: 10 Winners each will receive an article of Undefeated Inc, Bape or Pink Dolphin branded-clothing. Approximate retail value of each prize is $40.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal value. Clothing sizes to be awarded as prizes are within the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
Potential winners will be determined by random drawing on or about December 26, 2017, from all eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted at Sponsor’s address as indicated at the beginning of these rules by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding.
Potential winners may be required to complete and sign a Declaration of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor, within 14 days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. Potential winners will be notified on or about December 26, 2017 either by an email sent to the email address associated with the email Entry, or by Twitter Direct Message or Instagram Direct Message to the Twitter or Instagram account associated with the Entry. If a potential winner cannot be contacted at this email address, is contacted and does not respond as directed within 14 days of attempted notification, fails to sign and/or return the Declaration of Eligibility, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor in his or her state, country or providence of residence, winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign all necessary documents. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules; all prizes claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or the prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize, time permitting given the nature of the prize, to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which EA retains the discretion to donate the applicable prize to a charity of Sponsor choosing. Potential winners may be required to provide a shipping address to claim prize. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize.
4. General Conditions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants assume sole liability for and agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, injuries, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) claimed to be caused from participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, computer virus, bug, tampering, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor has the right to select winners from eligible Entries at any time before the termination of the Sweepstakes. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to time of such action. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and to be contacted by Sponsor or its agents by telephone, mail and/or email regarding this Sweepstakes. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that Sponsor and/or its Agents, have the right to use the Entrant’s first and/or last name, user or screen name and hometown on Sponsor’s and/or Agents respective websites and in any and all media, including in connection with marketing and promotion of Sponsor’s products or services, without any further attribution, notification or compensation to Entrants. Sponsor shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any of the Entries, including the winning Entries and Entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of Sponsor’s use or non-use of any entry.
5. Winners list. A winners list will be available at https://www.easports.com/nba-live/sweepstakes-rules after all winners are determined, verified and posted for approximately two weeks.
© 2017 Electronic Arts Inc.